14 Comments on “Fuse Teppou Musume no Torimonochou”
June 25th, 2013 at 9:33 pm
June 25th, 2013 at 9:37 pm
looks nice i give it a shot
June 25th, 2013 at 9:44 pm
What’s with the Japanese and the human-animal hybrids?
June 25th, 2013 at 10:31 pm
@KING 47 It’s cool.
June 25th, 2013 at 10:52 pm
Hoo! Nice animation, drawings/colors (very Gibli in style) and action.. sold! Thx Dao
June 25th, 2013 at 11:23 pm
June 26th, 2013 at 2:03 am
@KING 47 Maybe because of shinto??? don’t quote me on that though.
June 26th, 2013 at 3:05 am
is this movie like the origins of hakkenden tohou?
June 26th, 2013 at 4:41 am
strong graphic content in that film
lots of animal cruelty
viewer discretion is advised
June 26th, 2013 at 6:49 am
^ thanks for the head’s up takamper. So, how is the movie overall people? Could those who have already watched it type a small review and give it a score out of 10 ? That would be much appreciated, than you :)
June 26th, 2013 at 8:57 am
Thank you,looks good <3
June 26th, 2013 at 8:58 am
Okay… I watched it (for the first time) and it’s pretty much a very long anime movie (for me anyways). I had a break here and there but this anime movie doesn’t fail to keep my eyes attach to the screen. I felt dizzy and sweating from thinking after that. So many question in my head but hey… I give you my own review only.
– The introduction was pretty much basic… knowing the characters and the situations and stuffs.
– The content was just a wtf moment… It’s a brand new, it’s uncensored and it’s a bloody hell… and I’am not a Japanese person who can understand the era or the environment of that time and place. It’s fun but the climax is weird and lame and confusing.
– The conclusion was weak… I guess there is no good ending for this kind of story… but hey, there are rainbows and fireworks!
– I love the action as well as the comedy. It’s a blend of fantasy and reality and I guess it’s not a romance story… need to re-watch more than twice to understand it more!
– Unique character with tomboyish main character… but I don’t know about one of the character clothing in those eras.
– How irony… one of the character have the same name and reminds me of ‘Shino’ the white dog from ‘Nerawareta Gakuen’.
– The relationships was a damn fast pace. The last thing I saw was one of the character being pregnant and *fart* a baby.
– Pretty much blend in with the story. Good choice of the last soundtrack. I can feel the beat.
– The voice-over was good. I guess there are no lips in anime after all :/
– Colorful with petal fetish.
– A good choice of artwork style in this kind of story.
– I enjoy it and the anime movie worth my time, even-though I have some important stuff to do.
With my own overall rating system (lol) I give this anime movie 8.1/10 Yay!!
June 28th, 2013 at 3:02 am
Its more like a 5.9. Just watch Wolfs Rain, its better. I was kinda let down by this, it could have been quite a bit more! Some cheesy character flaws, a few wrong turns in the story and to many generic character attributes. What year is it 1992?
June 28th, 2013 at 9:38 am
@HamHam the dog in Nerawareta Gakuen was named Shiro.
I liked the movie, interesting story and nice developments. Some wtf moments when you couldn’t quite catch what was going on but all in all I’d watch this again.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.