The Void Random discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
xianpain newfag

Send a message via Skype™ to xianpain
Default Can we be friends? - 12-27-2012, 01:26 AM

*room is decorated with green and red sashes w/ christmas decore all around*

It's still christmas, so please help yourself with the imaginary internet food that, I've prepared. I've got some chicken, ham and spaghetti.

Allow me to introduce myself.

The topic is currently under the void section. I suppose there is nothing wrong with it being placed here, ne?

I hope things go well. If not, then please kindly inform me as soon as possible.

Anyhow-- I would like to get down to business.

The thread is about "friends"

My first introduction, was to introduce myself and to look for one. Not like I don't have one in real life. I do. believe me. *laughs* but, still I miss lurking online and searching for information. I suppose, if you don't mind.

I would gladly be happy to have some people around here, commenting about their experience here, and sharing it to me if it's alright.

If you feel like sharing it, but don't feel posting it in public. Feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message.

I'm looking forward to it. I would love a good conversation.

I keep a personal blog over wordpress, although I'm not good in grammar. I do try. The trauma never left me, after being bashed about it. I'm not good in typing my thoughts, but I can speak fluently-- or so I thought.

Anyway, I'll be sharing my top anime selections. Or just the ones that I remember through out the years.

1. Sailormoon
2. Anime classics from Remi, Tom Sawyer, Anne of Green Gables, Pollyanna, Princess Sarah, Daddy Long Legs, Adventures of Peter Pan, Snow white and etc.
3. Card Captor Sakura
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion
5. Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam 00
6. Voltez 5
7. Daimos
8. Sorcerer Hunters
9. Hell Teacher Nube
10. YuYu Hakusho
11. Slam Dunk
12. Fushigi Yuugi
13. Pokemon
14. Magic Knight Rayearth
15. Zenki
16. BT'x
17. Dragon Ball Z
18. Tenchi Muyo Tv
19. Saber Marionnet J
20. Tsubasa Chronicles
21. Get Backers

Actually the list just goes on and on but, I do hope this helps.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

We can never have the best CHOICES. only CHOICES.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Starlight Breaker
Spherii Related to Mr. Good-guy

Default 12-27-2012, 11:02 AM

At the homepage, there's a nice chat that has been recently released.
Must be perfect for you~

Click the image to open in full size.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jōnin
ardeeuchiha People like me. :D

Default 12-27-2012, 01:08 PM

^definitely.

Well, in your top anime selections, I grew up while watching anime number 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, and 17 so basically most of your top anime is also same as I do. It's nice to know that!

Any comments really appreciated. For now, I'll take any requests about anime reviews. Just visit my profile and drop me a comment if there are anime you want to review. Don't forget to *hit* karma button, okay! ^^
"Everyone have their own wonderful destiny and life just like in Anime and Manga. You just have to find one!"
( Click to show/hide )
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
xianpain newfag

Default 12-27-2012, 02:11 PM

Thank you very much! Won't you guys give me a list of your today anime and manga interest?

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Homunculus
fullmetalmax Silent Helper

Default 12-27-2012, 02:24 PM

ah... Princess Sarah...I remember watching that................................well anyway Merry Christmas

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
MAL:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
I am the Chosen One ... Nope, just Chuck Testa!
Slush Related to Mr. Good-guy

Default 12-28-2012, 12:05 AM

I have internet friends, they all hide out in the Animetake IRC channel. Des not be nice people lol.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Unleashing Hatred
Zakness People like me. :D

Send a message via MSN to Zakness Send a message via Yahoo to Zakness
Default 12-28-2012, 12:52 AM

1. Sailormoon (I've watched this along time ago. In the early 90's if I remember correctly. Thanks to Space_Cadet, I watched it again b/c I never finished it, and forgot all about it.

2. Anime classics from Remi, Tom Sawyer, Anne of Green Gables, Pollyanna, Princess Sarah, Daddy Long Legs, Adventures of Peter Pan, Snow white and etc. (I don't think these are "anime". I could be wrong though.)

3. Card Captor Sakura (Ah yes, the Tsubasa series in another in an alternate world, I think. It's been along time, so I can't remember. I liked U-way or whatever they called him? The guy with white hair with wings, the moon card.)

4. Neon Genesis Evangelion (I hated the series b/c of a certain MC, named Shinji, who I couldn't stand. It looks like the movies are a bit better but still, he's alive.)
5. Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam 00 (I've watched all three. They're all good, imo. I really liked the OST for Seed and Seed Destiny.)

10. YuYu Hakusho (One of my favorites. It was nice and short, 114 episodes if I can remember but really good. I've been looking for a certain BGM that I can't find for the life of me. It was the music being played on episode 53 when Yusuke was sitting down in the beginning remember Ginkai when she died. If somebody knows what I'm talking about please help me find it. I will give cookies.)

13. Pokemon (Of course, when I was a kid many years ago, this was a must. Then I grew up and haven't watch an episode since the fourth movie, I think.)

17. Dragon Ball Z (My all time favorite b/c Goku kicks ass. Matter of fact, everyone in this series kicks ass; not Yamcha.)

20. Tsubasa Chronicles (You should read the manga if you haven't. The anime TV series ending sucked, and the OVA's are taking forever. Btw, have you watched XXXholic?)

Actually the list just goes on and on but, I do hope this helps.

Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist (both), Rurouni Kenshin (Well, the TV series was okay until episode 63. After that, it isn't all that good b/c they're useless fillers. Manga is awesome and the movies are great. Definitely must watch.), and a few others I can't remember should be watched.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
xianpain newfag

Default 12-30-2012, 01:42 AM

>> I finished the entire series and had archived it now. It was a really awesome childhood.

>> These are still anime all though they came out from the classical books, they were animated by japanese animation studios like ghibli productions. I think it's also classified as anime since they call it in the same way-- the japanese I mean. *cough*

>> Yue? *Yuu haha yes, I love him very much -- the same way I love yukito his counterpart or rather other half.

>> Lol I use to simply admire shinji bec. he was a very compatible pilot-- but, I don't think falling in-love w/ your own mother is a good idea. Rei Ayanami is Shinji's birth mother cloned.

>>> I love these ones as well. All the G-series.

>>> You can't find that but merely searching. You have to download on a specific private site, the entire Yuyu hakusho soundtrack and character OST. It's the special background music that was included in the series. I have a copy of all those. If you would like, I can ask my guy if he can help you out in where to download it and pm you the details. How would that sound? In case you still can't find it before us.

>>> ahh my ex really loved this. It was freakin hilarious how he still loved ash despite his age. I still love pokemon, but not really as much as he does-- until now.

>>> I have indeed. They are all connected, including Kobato.

And yes. the list goes on and on, FMA brotherhood is the only FMA where I haven't had time to go on a marathon yet. Rurouni Kenshin, I've finished all of it. Including the sappy--- live action that I forgot to read reviews on. I had too much high hopes about the approach on each character, I ended up being blindly upset. Cowboy Bebop and Trigun- ahh the memories. How I wish I can re-watch them w/ better quality. Hard to find good copies.