Arcade
Go Back   Anime Take Forums > Gaming & Visual Novel > Video Game Discussion
Reload this Page Deity Wars (Phone game, works on both android and IOS)
Video Game Discussion Consoles, handhelds, & pc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
Hartemer newfag

Talking Deity Wars (Phone game, works on both android and IOS) - 11-25-2012, 09:26 PM

Hey guys, i never send game invites but it is a really fun phone game and i need referrals so that i can get a card. the game is called Deity Wars and it runs on android and iphones. My referral code is EPL1520. if u put in the code at the end of the tutorial we both get something out of it so if anyone is interested please use my code. i get an invite card and you get a legendary card pack which can land you a nice card to help you get started, plus if u are able to find me and shoot me a message (my name is the same as on here) i will add u to my allies and give u a card that will help boost you up. it's a lot of fun and i've been playing it for a few months, lost of cards and always growing, there is always a new event going on. whenever one event ends, they start up another one immediately so you have a lot of chances of getting some powerful cards. again my referral code is EPL1520. thanks in advanced XD.