Arcade
Go Back   Anime Take Forums > AnimeTake > Support
Reload this Page Dl series/anime automatically with Torrents using PVR !!!
Support Need help? Experiencing difficulties with anything technical or with AnimeTake? Then this is the place to ask.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Space Cowboy
Stephane1200 Related to Mr. Good-guy

Default Dl series/anime automatically with Torrents using PVR !!! - 11-20-2012, 07:20 PM

Ok idk about you but i thought it might be an interesting to alternative to automate dls with torrent other than using RSS feeds. From what i understood in that vid (linked below), sickbeard is a PVR application which basically will look for your favourite shows compare it to some database and what you have on your HDD (which is really helpful when you have a big collection of anime/tv-series and don't want to go through each and every one to know what you miss and don't miss) and subsequently the episodes which you don't have be it the latest episode that will be aired next week or simply one that you've missed while buildig up your collection this app will kind of dl these missing episodes' torrent and you may configure your torrent app to start dl the files once the torrents of the show has been obtained, which i think is kinda cool. Well this is just one of its many use but so far it looks like sickbeard works with tv series but i was wondering if that could work for anime or if there were some PVR app for anime it would be really really great. Well if you know more about about this topic please do share your thoughts here thanks.

( Click to show/hide )

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h356/Stephane1200/brackstar.gif?t=1311191346
The reason why i am a busy guy xD :[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
┌∩┐ ◕_◕ ┌∩┐
Koga Related to Mr. Good-guy

Default 11-27-2012, 07:45 AM

i didn't watch the whole video but it just sounds like mal updater.

Click the image to open in full size.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Space Cowboy

Default 11-27-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koga View Post
i didn't watch the whole video but it just sounds like mal updater.
Could you develop a bit more ...

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h356/Stephane1200/brackstar.gif?t=1311191346
The reason why i am a busy guy xD :[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
┌∩┐ ◕_◕ ┌∩┐
Koga Related to Mr. Good-guy

Default 11-27-2012, 07:26 PM

http://www.malupdater.com/index.php?go=about

Click the image to open in full size.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Space Cowboy

Default 11-28-2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koga View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Man i love you,no homo, thanks a lot, this is typically what i was looking for anime, i'll dwell into that and let you know if i kind of have some troubles xD even though this won't do much for ya since you should be above 9000 powa lvl xD 1 cool vote for you and oh yh thanks again .