|AnimeTake.com||Register||Social Groups||Members List||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
Bitch, I got style!
Join Date: Jan 2009
Rep Power: 50
Anime Downloads Section, Reloaded! - 01-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Dear community of animetake,
at this point everyone is aware of the change that took place last year. For the sake of a clean and organized run through of these sub-forums, the following has to be applied if you wish to post a thread.
Uploads HAVE to be posted into the right sub-forum.
- Xvid-encodes are not to be placed into h264 (unless it's LQ) and vice-versa.
As xvids are mostly in an .avi container, it's as well possible that they are muxed into .mkv - still, they belong to xvid as the codec remains the same.
- h264 encodes, be it a normal one, a DVD or a BD are to be posted inside the respective forum.
The exception is the so-called minimkv which goes into LQ - this does also apply for rmvb and other non-standard encodes, such as psp and ipod devices.
- All uploads have to be prefixed accordingly whereas the prefixes are a condition for posting anything inside that forum.
- The Downloads forum is solely for series that have already aired and all other series available on DVD/BD (/vhs if you wish).
- No on-going series are to be placed.
The exceptions are...
Those series are constantly being reported and their links get taken down.
How to label your threads.
- The title of your uploads must state:
-Sub group, rip group, etc
-Series Name (season)
(Info on the files)
-Blu-ray, DVDRip, MKV, etc
(If there only is one season, leave it out)
-Vertical resolution (i.e. 480p, 576p etc)
- Example #1
[DF/BS][THORA] Bakemonogatari [MKV/Blu-Ray/720p/1080p]
- Use square brackets! "" <----Square bracket. Round brackets "()" are only okay for things like year or alternative name for a series.
- Example #2
[MF/HF][Doki] Steins;Gate (2011) [Bluray/MVK/720p/1080p]
- Titles like 'hq anime by userxXx' or some other nonsense like that are moved into the trash or deleted.
- If your uploading a series that includes 480p/720p/1080p and so on in your thread use the "other" prefix. Series with 720p are to be labeled with the "720p" prefix and does not need to have 720 in the thread title, hence the point of using the prefix; same goes for 1080p. If you upload a series that is 480p use the "SD" prefix and include 480p in your thread title. Any other resolutions such as 960p are to use "other" and the resolution must be included in the thread title.
Use the following abbreviations for hosts.
Uploaded.to = UL
Depostifiles = DF
Mediafire = MF
Bitshare = BS
Hotfile = HF
- Furthermore, your uploads have to contain a description of:
-At least one picture of said upload (either screen or cover is enough)
Bear in mind that the more information you provide, the better people will know what they're about to get.
For the love of god...
- Do not make a thread for just one episode of a series.
- Do not make a thread for an OVA that is part of an anime series. Include it in an existing thread containing that series or make your own thread with the series and OVA. Stand alone OVA's that do not belong to any existing anime series are ok to post as a thread.
- DO NOT post nude pics in your thread to prove its uncensored. Simply stating its uncensored should suffice.
- Ecchi pics are not allowed anymore.
In case anyone missed it...
- If there already is an existent release of a series (as in same subgroup or the exact same remux), you are to post your upload into the same thread (i.e. new answer).
We will take care of adding any new hosters to the title as long as you tell us.
- Anime collection threads are not allowed. The exceptions have already been stickied.
- Do not post links from someone else without permission. If the original encoder/member of the group that released the anime requests for the series to be removed it shall be done.
The above rules allow a fast browsing through the downloads on AnimeTake and a well-sorted layout.
- Breaking any of these rules will result in a ban with an appropriate reason. We hold the right to edit, move, and delete any thread/post. If you feel you have been wronged you are free to express your concern. These rules apply unless told by a mod/admin to do otherwise.
- If you see your thread was moved to the "Graveyard" and wish to update your thread with fresh new links, contact Darkchao45 or any other staff member available to move it. Same goes if you want your thread/threads moved there.
- adf.ly and services similar to it are allowed...for now. This may change in the near future. Check this thread periodically for further info.
If you have any further questions or concerns, contact Darkchao45 or any other available staff online.
Thanks for following our new rules.
The Revolution Is Here
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Far far away...
Rep Power: 14
01-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Just thought Id let everyone know since Ive been getting PM's about this...
You cannot post or edit in there atm. Once we are done the downloads section will be opened again. Also please note as we go through all these threads that some will be deleted if they are deemed useless.
Bitch, I got style!
Join Date: Jan 2009
Rep Power: 50
01-17-2011, 12:33 AM