Arcade
Go Back   Anime Take Forums > Anime > Anime Downloads > h264
Reload this Page [720p] [FF] [Ruri] Tegami Bachi Reverse (HDTV 720)
h264 Your h264 encoded series - from webcasts up to BluRay - are here. Series specifically for PS3 and/or XBOX have to be tagged respectively (Xbox / PS3)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Jōnin
cool_life I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!cool_life I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!cool_life I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!

Default [FF] [Ruri] Tegami Bachi Reverse (HDTV 720) - 02-04-2013, 08:48 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

Episode: 25
Group: Ruri-Subs
Category: Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Super Power
Video: 1280x720
Audio: Japanese
Subtitle: English

Plot:
( Click to show/hide )
After Niche carries the wounded and stunned Lag back to the Bee Hive, the Letter Bee finally begins to piece the puzzle together. Now he knows what's happened to Gauche, why the Marauders are so focused on stealing mail and the actual intent of the group controlling both, Reverse. However, when he's forbidden to reveal the truth, Lag is soon forced out of the artificial sunlight and back into the world of perpetual night. And soon Reverse's plot to take down the Letter Bees and overthrow the Amberground government begins to accelerate. If things weren't already bad enough, the giant insect creatures called gaichuu are apparently evolving into something new; there may be traitors working within the Hive; and Niche's sister, who's definitely not human friendly, shows up to turn family drama into a full-scale siege! It all spells serious trouble for the Letter Bees, but if anyone can weather the storms and gloom of night, Lag and his team are the ones who'll deliver.

(Source: MAL)

Links:
( Click to show/hide )
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Password:
( Click to show/hide )
cool_life

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]