Arcade
Go Back   Anime Take Forums > Anime > Anime Downloads > h264
Reload this Page [Other] [RS/Muilt] InuYasha - The Final Act [Blu-ray][1080p/720p][Dual-Audio][Hi10]
h264 Your h264 encoded series - from webcasts up to BluRay - are here. Series specifically for PS3 and/or XBOX have to be tagged respectively (Xbox / PS3)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin
shaqsalazar People like me. :D

Talking [RS/Muilt] InuYasha - The Final Act [Blu-ray][1080p/720p][Dual-Audio][Hi10] - 11-25-2012, 04:48 PM

[center]
InuYasha - The Final Act (Part 1 of 2)
Click the image to open in full size.
Synopsis:
Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy, romance
Themes: bishounen, demons
Objectionable content: Significant
Plot Summary: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippou and their neko-mata friend Kirara, are now in the final leg of their quest to put an end to the elusive demon, Naraku and all of the chaos and evil he has caused, and to ultimately undo the unfortunate karma of the Jewel of Four Souls. Their journey, however, will not be easy as their remaining enemies put out all the stops to make sure that they do not accomplish their goal.

Info
File Host: RapidShare, Unknown...?
Affiliated Groups: me(ShaqSalazar)
File Size: ~1.4GB @ 1080p (1920x1080)
File Size: ~800MB @ 720p (1280x720)
File Extension: .mkv, x264
Audio Track 1 (Default): English 2.0 DTS-HD
Audio Track 2: Japanese 2.0 DTS-HD
Subtitle Track 1 (Default): English Song (.ASS)(never came with this had to make from, subtitles....work)
Subtitle Track 2: English Subs (.SUP)(don't give me grief)

Encoding Status

There are two encoded versions, the sexy one and this one i'm posting, the normal one....I post normal one first since its the fastest encode. The sexy encode will take like 17 hrs per video....so that will take time so those of you who want to see this series in the best that it can be stay tune ill be uploading/overwriting the normal encodes with sexy version as i finish them so far that version has not been post yet let you know in due time. But dont worry the normal encodes still look good but not good enough for me i hate the grain and the noise that came with the original blu-ray IT IRRITATES me to no end....but i came up with a solution a beautiful one that takes that all away and make it look great. But its time consuming....due to my perfectish nature i can't ignore this. So those of you that don't care feel very to download the "normal" encode

- ShaqSalazar

1080p

Rapidshare

Code:
Episode 1: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 2: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 3: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 4:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Episode 5: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Episode 6: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 7: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 8: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 9: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 10: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 11: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 12: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ​Episode 13: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
720p

Code:
Episode 1:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Episode 6:

Episode 7:

Episode 8:
Episode 9:

masterencodes

Click the image to open in full size.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] as long as im at college my uploads will be fast very fast upload at over 10 Mbps, download over 20 Mbps....

Last edited by shaqsalazar; 11-28-2012 at 08:25 PM..
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Trainee
GUYARAB newfag

Default 11-26-2012, 05:14 AM

Episode 4 there is something wrong with as it sounds like another episode has over lapped with episode 4 thank you.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin

Talking Oh shit - 11-26-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUYARAB View Post
Episode 4 there is something wrong with as it sounds like another episode has over lapped with episode 4 thank you.
ik im fixing now its a muxing error im re-encoding that video it will be up in 2hrs

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] as long as im at college my uploads will be fast very fast upload at over 10 Mbps, download over 20 Mbps....
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Trainee
hydra newfag

Default 11-26-2012, 09:27 PM

u are awesome sir
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
jhern93 newfag

Default 11-27-2012, 06:09 PM

i want the sexy one, i will wait
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
diamonddustlove newfag

Default 11-27-2012, 06:35 PM

Please re-upload the unsexy version I only got episode 1 and the first part of episode 2. *cries*
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Trainee
hydra newfag

Default 11-27-2012, 08:18 PM

sexy one ??
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin

Talking 11-28-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddustlove View Post
Please re-upload the unsexy version I only got episode 1 and the first part of episode 2. *cries*
i don't get what you mean all the links work

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin

Default 11-28-2012, 08:16 PM

episode 4 fix 720p links up in a few

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin

Default 11-28-2012, 08:24 PM

720p links are up most of them

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
daiyoukai newfag

Default 11-30-2012, 07:18 PM

Reup, rapishare Fail. Thanks
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin

Talking 11-30-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiyoukai View Post
Reup, rapidshare Fail. Thanks
RS no fail just, RapidShare Horrible new polices where ever uploader can only allow a maximum of 30 GB to be download from there entire account every 24 hrs....i have many files on my Rapidshare(1TB+) account being downloaded everyday, and these files are at 400 MB in size at minimum, so to use any ones RS you got to download early to get ahead....but don't worry i'm uploading to new hosters soon

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
saleemafaq newfag

Default 12-10-2012, 12:37 PM

so much for saving money for 3 or 6 month subscription, lost money, now subscribing monthly only
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
bobson newfag

Default 12-29-2012, 10:50 PM

have you still the plan to upload the sexy one?
I hope so ^^
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
solo20 newfag

Default 02-09-2013, 02:55 AM

Inuyasha The Final Act any more updates waiting for the 1080p
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
RaizeI newfag

Default 02-09-2013, 02:57 AM

Inuyasha Final Act is not worth 1080p.

Tags