Arcade
Go Back   Anime Take Forums > Anime > Anime Downloads > The Graveyard
Reload this Page [FSc]Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de [Uncensored][MKV][13]
The Graveyard The place where threads with broken links rest.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin
AriesXiaoShadow newfag

Default [FSc/FS]Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de[Uncensored][MKV][13] - 08-16-2011, 08:21 AM

Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de [Uncensored]
Click the image to open in full size.
SERIES INFORMATION
Year:Jan 4, 2008 to Mar 29, 2008
Episodes: 13
Categories: Comedy, Ecchi, Parody, Romance, Harem
FILE INFORMATION

Video: 720p
Audio: Japanese 384kbps
Subtitle: English

SUMMARY:
Based On a Visual Novel developed by Minato Soft. Due to family troubles, Ren Uesugi and his sister, Mihato, leave their home. They end up moving to the city but find themselves with a lack of money. Somehow they are able to find work in the form of the Kuonji family's mansion, being employed as servants to the three sisters of the Kuonji family: Shinra, Miyu, and Yume. Being a servant also associates Ren with the mansion's additional servants and the Kuonji sisters' friends. (Source: Wikipedia)

Download Links:
FileSonic
( Click to show/hide )
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep13_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep12_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep11_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep10_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep09_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep08_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep07_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep06_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep05_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep04_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep03_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep02_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep01_(animesense.co .cc).mkv

FileServe
( Click to show/hide )
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep13_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep12_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep11_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep10_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep09_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep08_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep07_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep06_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep05_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep04_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep03_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep02_(animesense.co .cc).mkv
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Retrofit]_[AniYoshi]_[Ayako]_They_Are_My_Noble_Masters_DVD_Ep01_(animesense.co .cc).mkv

Last edited by AriesXiaoShadow; 11-13-2011 at 03:14 AM..
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Trainee
CTalon newfag

Default 08-16-2011, 09:22 AM

Thank you, hope to find it amusing. Much appreciated.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
ffsaname newfag

Default 08-16-2011, 10:02 AM

I wish their was a 720p version of this out
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin
AriesXiaoShadow newfag

Default 11-13-2011, 03:17 AM

FileServe Added
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Jōnin