Arcade
Go Back   Anime Take Forums > Anime > Anime Downloads > The Graveyard
Reload this Page [FS] Hellsing Ultimate OVA 1-7
The Graveyard The place where threads with broken links rest.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Trainee
AnimeFan93 newfag

Default 08-04-2011, 06:14 PM

WOW the File Size's are huge for a 720p file. Surely the DTS English and Japanese audio cannot be that big. I think ill just mux out the Japanese on the DA audio.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Click the image to open in full size.
Anime-Planet.com - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Dragon Slayer
Zetolas newfag

Default 08-05-2011, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan93 View Post
I think ill just mux out the Japanese on the DA audio.
If you do that you are in for a terrible surprise.
Only videos 1 to 4 have English audio.
It's not a flaw. Due to a bucketful of shenanigans with Geneon and Funimation, only the first 4 OVAs were ever dubbed.

Personally i couldn't care less about the Eng audio.
Since there's only four of them, there's no point in archiving them like that, so i will do the exact opposite and remux the eng audio out.
And i'm not sure but i think the audio tracks may be in FLAC, so in that case i'll take care of that as well.

As for the size................yeah they're rather big, but there's not a lot a credible or complete options out there.
Even in 720p a reasonable size should top at around 900Mb.

What i question on this release is why are eps 3 and 4 by Hack-Job when DGZ released them themselves.
In fact DGZ released all except Ep 5.
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Trainee
AnimeFan93 newfag

Default 08-05-2011, 01:58 PM

I already knew that only 1-4 were in English. But the English is in DTS and the Japanese is only in AC3 and also there is Japanese commentary so hopeful they'll pull there finger out and dub the rest.

SCREW WHAT I JUST SAID AND ILL GO WITH THE JAPANESE BD AS THE ENGLISH IS ONLY FROM THE DVD.

Click the image to open in full size.
Anime-Planet.com - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
yevvon newfag

Default 08-05-2011, 02:01 PM

thank greaty share
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
ヽ(ー`)┌
jaks Related to Mr. Good-guy

Send a message via Yahoo to jaks
Default 08-05-2011, 06:25 PM

lol anime, i assure the quality is pretty damn good.All of my upload are checked by me before i up them

(#26 (permalink)) Old
Dragon Slayer
Zetolas newfag

Default 08-05-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaks View Post
lol anime, i assure the quality is pretty damn good.All of my upload are checked by me before i up them
I believe you, but still i'm very curious as to why you used Hack-Job for eps 3 and 4 when most of the eps are from DGZ, and this group also released 3 and 4.

Are DGZs Eps 3 and 4 worse than Hack-Jobs, or was it just convenience (as in, you already had them so you bundled them)?

In fact i'm so curious that i went searching for DGZs Eps 3 and 4 and found them.
I already downloaded them and checked them.
They look very good, top tier really.
Curiously enough these i got don't have the English audio, and the Japanese track is in AAC, so the size is quite a bit smaller than the other multi-audio eps, standing at 1.12Gb for the 3rd, and 1.21Gb for the 4th.

Well, either way, in case you want them (or someone else), i'll make a DLC with the links i found (i don't remember where it was from, but a DLC will suffice).
Nevermind the folder name after the DLC is loaded. I merged the links and forgot to change the name of the folder.

The links are stored on MU, but i used ZP to store the DLC.
Here you go:
( Click to show/hide )
Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan93 View Post
I already knew that only 1-4 were in English. But the English is in DTS and the Japanese is only in AC3 and also there is Japanese commentary so hopeful they'll pull there finger out and dub the rest.

SCREW WHAT I JUST SAID AND ILL GO WITH THE JAPANESE BD AS THE ENGLISH IS ONLY FROM THE DVD.
AC3 is Dolby Digital and it supports multiple channels as can be seen on these releases (AC3 5.1 = DD 5.1), so it's a very good standard.
Personally i'm in favor of good old fashioned stereo, so AC3 takes care of business and then some, and even Ogg/Vorbis and AAC are also very good provided the encoder doesn't get obsessed with low bitrates.
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin
Kyle_Dimetri newfag

Default 01-15-2012, 06:43 AM

Even though we have to bear with the REALLY LOOOOOOOOOOOONG wait for the release of the english dub, HEllsing Ultimate Rocks!!!!

Juvia, my favorite Fairy Tail female character
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Esper
AnimeReference newfag

Default 01-18-2012, 12:37 PM

Link for ep 4 has died. Also I believe ep 8 has been out for some time.

Tags
720p, action, bluray, hellsing ultimate, jaks