Arcade
Go Back   Anime Take Forums > Other > Authors Corner
Reload this Page Bluff's Writings, Stupidity and etc.
Authors Corner For all your poetry, books, fan fiction, and fictional stories.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?
Bluff People like me. :D

Thumbs up Bluff's Writings, Stupidity, etc. - 05-28-2012, 02:07 PM

So, I started writing several months ago, and I dunno if I improved. So I'm posting one of my works first. Oh, you can criticize it (not me).

“It’s freaking cold today!” said the shivering Lieutenant. It’s pretty common for this time of the day to be cold. It’s 6 p.m. already.
Lieutenant Yamashita had been my boss since I became a trainee detective. He’s a man between his 30s. He’s quick-witted, kind and generous, but has a short patience and easily becomes pissed. He would have been perfect if he didn’t have that kind of temper if you ask me.
“That’s because you’re so stubborn. You wouldn’t even listen to what I say. You deserve that!” Miss Aki, Lieutenant’s secretary, or maybe his lover as well, shouted as if annoyed, while giving the Lieutenant a blanket. “Place it on your shoulders for a while if you still feel cold.” Yup, she’s your typical tsundere.
As I silently waited near the car, the two lovebirds is about to reach me when Ms. Aki’s cellphone rang.
Lieutenant headed to me and offered me some bacon wrapped hotdogs. Yum! But, I refused. Because of reflexes I guess?
“No need to be shy Leo. Accept it,” Lieutenant smirked.
“It’s alright sir! I’m still full actually. Aha ha ha….” I forcefully laughed. Why am I so nervous when I face this man?! I don’t even know about it myself. Let’s leave it be for a while.
“WHAT?!” Ms. Aki shouted, catching our attention, “Okay, okay. We’ll be right there.”
“What happened?” I asked her.
“Atty. Haron was killed in the safe house we placed him at.”

If you find it interesting, check the links.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Feel free to trouble yourself solving it as well, since I divided it to two. But I warn you, you'll get frustrated since it's pretty easy. xD

I'm still not 99.9% confident about its grammar construction, but again, feel free to correct what you think is wrong. I would like to hear your comments as well.
Thanks for checking!

Click the image to open in full size.
Coloring is a serious business.

VN style story in forums? Try this! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Bluff; 05-31-2012 at 02:50 PM..
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Chūnin
Sebaplo Related to Mr. Good-guy

Default 05-28-2012, 06:51 PM

Woah, it's quite long. ( Ya, that's what she said ) I'm not that good at grammar so I can help you but to me it looks good. I read the first part and it seems quite interesting, I'll read the rest of it when I have some time. Carry on like that!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Dishonored
Theocy newfag

Default 05-28-2012, 07:18 PM

"easily becomes pissed" I believe it would be for the best if you avoided slang terms during non-dialogue writings, other that that try to connect scenes and events, dialogue plays an important role in this, in a change of event or scenery it is best to cut the dialogue and make a note through 1-2 sentences showing the change of scenery.

Tbh, I mostly liked your script
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 05-29-2012, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebaplo View Post
Woah, it's quite long. ( Ya, that's what she said ) I'm not that good at grammar so I can help you but to me it looks good. I read the first part and it seems quite interesting, I'll read the rest of it when I have some time. Carry on like that!
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocy View Post
"easily becomes pissed" I believe it would be for the best if you avoided slang terms during non-dialogue writings, other that that try to connect scenes and events, dialogue plays an important role in this, in a change of event or scenery it is best to cut the dialogue and make a note through 1-2 sentences showing the change of scenery.

Tbh, I mostly liked your script
Hmm, I see I see. Thanks for the advice! And about that slang, that's how I think, so I unconsciously did that. xD

VN style story in forums? Try this! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 05-31-2012, 01:55 PM

Ah, update. Since I was so bored today, I made a crappy story. It's a trying-hard-parody story that's filled with ANIMETAKE forumers as characters. (Though to be honest, I just used some that I know, and maybe, knows me. xD)

WARNING: Nothing about this story is true. This is just a fan made work of art. So please, just enjoy yourself. Oh, and no insults were intended, so I hope those people whose name were used wouldn't go raging at me. xD

Once upon a time, there was a major kidnapping in Animetake City. There are 9 of them kidnapped in total; Amario, Asmi, Bluff, Chaotix, Dao, Darkchao, Fmm , Hifumiyo, and Nel. Now, this is a story of how they tried to escape the evil hands of the Evil Manipulator…

“Ugh, my head hurts,” Bluff said as he scratches his head. As he tried to regain his consciousness, he saw 8 people lying, unconscious. Shocked by the events, he shouted and everybody woke up.

“It’s morning already?” Chaotix said as he rubbed his eyes.

“No, stupid. We’re imprisoned! What kind of faggot did this to us?!” Dao raged, standing up with dexterity.

“Noo! We gonna die! Before that, we should have a group huggies,” Nel suggested, but nobody paid attention.

The place they are in is a small room. It looks like a prison cell, but it’s big enough to contain 20 people. Lots of warehouse supplies, like crates, ropes etc. can be found here.

Everything’s in a mess. Amario and Hifumiyo are playing rock-paper-scissors, Asmi is staring at her nails frantically, Chaotix resumed sleeping, Fmm and Nel are dancing an unidentified dance step, Dao is cursing the ceiling and Bluff is polishing his eye glasses. The only calm one is Darkchao.

“Okay guys, calm down. We’re not dead yet,” Darkchao tried to calm down everybody. Luckily, everybody’s attention gathered to him. “Here’s the plan, let’s try to gather materials for us to es-“

Darkchao’s orders were abruptly stopped when a TV suddenly appeared inside a box. Then it suddenly opened.

“Hi guys,” the man who started this all greeted the nine of them.

“Dura!!!!” Everybody shouted in chorus.

“Yo! Wazz-“ he halted, and coughed. “I’m not Dura, I’m the Evil Manipulator. I want to play a game.”

“We’re gonna die!!!” Nel shouted after hearing Dura’s, I mean the Evil Manipulator’s sentence. Suddenly, a shotgun appeared near the TV and shot Nel. Nel fell.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Fmm shouted as he knelt near his comrade.

“Don’t worry, buddy. I’ll be waiting for you in the heavens… With some cooki-“ Nel died without finishing his sentence.

“NEEEE-“ Fmm is about to shout again when Asmi covered his mouth.

“Shut up first, will ya?!” Asmi raged. Fmm quieted down.

“As I was saying, I wanna play a game,” the Evil Manipulator resumes his talk.

“No one is allowed to take action first before I talk, that’s why I shot him.” He laughs evilly.

“Now, for your first game, I will open the door for you guys to get out.” He pressed a button, but it seems to be not working. He tried pressing it again, but it’s still not working.

“Uhm, Amario, could you check the door if it’s okay?” the Evil Manipulator asked Amario.

“It’s open!” Amario shouted near the door to the TV.

“Close it again! Then return to where you are,” ordered the Evil Manipulator. Amario followed and closed it again.

“Ehem. Now, I will open the door for you guys to get out,” he pressed the same button, and an opening sound was heard. “Now, as you move along the way, you’ll encounter several deadly traps that I set. Your destination is the 14th floor. BTW, you’re at the 16th floor,” he inquires them. “Now, head to your next destination and be sure to stay alive! Muhahahahha- *cough cough*” the TV exploded.

“Okay, guys. You heard Dura, I mean the Evil Manipulator. We should stick together so that we can all get out here alive,” Darkchao said. “Who’s with me?” he threw a hand forward, waiting for those who want to cooperate with him.

Everybody, one at a time, placed their hand above Darkchao and shouted a battle cry that signifies their determination to get out alive together. “OHHHHHHHHH!”

As soon as they opened the door, a pedo bear attacked them and grabbed Dao.

“DAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO!” Fmm shouted through his lungs again.

“Go on guys! I wish…. You luck!!!” Dao sacrificed himself for the sake of his comrades.

“We must go, Fmm. We can’t afford to waste Dao’s effort,” Chaotix, with teary eyes, patted Fmm’s shoulder.

The seven courageous people managed to arrive at the 14th floor unharmed. A bunch of traps, like Gasai Yuno, Halos, gummy bears and beyblades tried to stop them, but they were no match for the cunning ideas of the survivors. After descending the stairs to the 14th floor, they’re greeted by another box with a TV.

“I’m impressed that you managed to reach this floor with just a single casualty, setting aside Nel that died before the game even starts,” the Evil Manipulator stroked his hair. In case you’re wondering, the Evil Manipulator’s full body is on TV, not just his upper body. Oh, and I’m talking about his hair on his head. “Because of that, here’s some cookies,” a plate full of cookies appeared, with some fresh milk.

“Itadakimasu,” in a blink of an eye, Chaotix grabbed a cookie and ate it. He drank some milk as well. But after five seconds had passed, Chaotix collapsed. Everybody gathered around him.

“CHAOOOOOOOTIIIIIIIIXXX!!” Fmm shouted again. Man, this is getting cliché.

“Muhahahaha!” the Evil Manipulator laughed again. “I never ordered you guys to eat it. I was about to tell that you can use it as a weapon for your next stage.” The Evil Manipulator resumes laughing.

“Damn you,” Amario cursed the Evil Manipulator while returning five cookies he just took.

“I-it’s alright… Th-this is a lesson for you g-guys. Never, ever act wi-without further notice… F-fuck my li-“ he died without finishing his sentence as well.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Fmm shouted again, but because it gets repeating all the time, the five left listened to the TV.

“Here’s your new order,” the Evil Manipulator said as he dunked a cookie in a glass of milk. “You will now move to the 8th floor.” He munched his food. “Ash shou ghou fhurthehr-“

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full!” Asmi shouted angrily.

The Evil Manipulator, bowed apologetically, and drank his glass of milk and continued talking, “As you go further, you’ll encounter more vicious enemy. You have 19 cookies, and 2 and ¾ glasses of milk left in your inventory. Use them wisely and you’ll be able to reach the designated floor complete. That is, if you know how to use it. Muhahahahha!” the TV exploded again.

“How on earth are we gonna use these cookies and milk as weapons?” Bluff scratched his head. As soon as he said that, a loli appeared and tried to seduce them.

Bluff, Darkchao, Fmm and Amario was about to give in when Asmi threw a cookie straight to the loli’s mouth. The loli died.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” the four of them desperately tried to revive the loli, but it was no use. As they try to find the stairs leading to the next floor, more lolis appeared, and more shouts were made.

“We only have 10 cookies left, and the glasses of milk are not yet used,” Asmi counted their left goodies. They managed to descend to the 12th floor. (Note: There’s no 13th floor here)

The 12th floor is rather empty. No traps appeared as the gang walked, and they easily found the staircase leading to the next floor.

“Wait,” Bluff halted the pack. “Asmi, give me one cookie.”

“Are you hungry? Here, have some snickers,” Darkchao pulled a chocolate bar from his pocket.

“Thanks… DAFUQ! That’s not the reason why I asked a cookie, but thanks anyway,” Bluff hid the Snickers Bar in his pocket. He received the cookie he asked from Asmi and threw it on the staircase.

“You just wasted one of o-“ Amario was about to rage when the cookie got slashed into pieces.

“I knew it,” Bluff said as he crouched. I dunno why he crouched though.“Now Asmi, give me the ¾ glass of milk.”

Asmi handed the glass of milk to Bluff, and after receiving it, Bluff poured the milk in an outlet. The power short circuited and went down, and is immediately replaced by emergency lights.

“RUN!” Darkchao shouted and the gang ran down the staircase. After descending, the power suddenly returned to normal, but they got down safe.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
OBAKEMONO!!
TheChaos0 Related to Mr. Good-guy

Send a message via MSN to TheChaos0
Default 05-31-2012, 02:03 PM

I feel sorry for Dao.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

-- Philip K. Dick
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 05-31-2012, 02:06 PM

“3 more floors,” Asmi wiped her face with some tissue.

“Hey, guys,” Darkchao called. “There’s an elevator here that will head us straight to the 8th floor. But it says that we need to fill this tube with liquid up to this level.”

Without hesitation, Asmi poured the last 2 glasses of milk to the container, but it was not enough. “Shit,” she raged again.

“I know how we could fill it up!” Amario thought of a plan. “Bluff, give me that Snickers in your pocket, we will put it in here so that it becomes filled.”

“Hmm?” as soon as Amario finished his sentence, Bluff finished eating his Snickers as well.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Fmm shouted again. Wow, it took him long.

“Don’t lose hope,” Darkchao clenched his fist. “We will pound the left cookies and pour it to this container. Hopefully, it fills the container up.”

They agreed with Darkchao’s suggestion and started crushing the cookies on the tissue roll Asmi had.

“Hey, guys?” Asmi interrupted the males as they crush the cookies mercilessly. “Aren’t we forgetting someone?” She counted the people currently with her. “Why are there only five of us? I thought we were nine earlier, then 3 died.”

“Maybe it was just your imagination,” Fmm said as he resumed crushing some cookies.

But Asmi was so sure that there were nine of them. Just in case, she scrolled up to recheck the story and she is not mistaken.

“Shit,” Bluff stood up. “We completely forgot about Hifumiyo.”

“Who?” Amario asked.

“Yeah!” Darkchao stood as well. “He’s the one you were playing rock-paper-scissors with earlier.”

“Oh,” Amario said. “HIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” He shouted loudly. Is shouting contagious?

“I dunno how the hell he died and he haven’t talked since the first sentence, so let’s leave it be,” Fmm said coldheartedly. “We have no more shouts to spare.”

After crushing all the cookies, they poured it in the container and were utterly shocked. The container isn’t full yet.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” guess who shouted?

Darkchao checked the surroundings. “Where’s Bluff?” he asked the people left about Bluff but nobody knew.

“Oh no.. Bl-” Amario was about to shout when Bluff exited a door opposite the elevator.

“Where were you?!” Asmi raged again. “You almost got us all with a heart-attack!”

“I’m sorry,” Bluff apologized. “I just took a pee in the comfort room over there.” He pointed the door.

“I have an idea!” Amario was about to suggest another one of his fancy ideas but Asmi already got the two glasses filled with water. She poured it in the container and it reached the level it ought to be. The elevator door opened.

The only floor available in that elevator is the 8th floor, so they pressed it as soon as they entered the elevator.

The elevator door opened after reaching their destination, and a big ark greeted them. It says ‘CONGRATULATIONS!’ Below it is another box with a TV.

“*snores*” the Evil Manipulator violently snores in front of the TV.

“Wake up, old fag!” Asmi raged again.

“Whu-what?!” the Evil Manipulator awaken and started talking. “Oh. BTW I’M NOT OLD! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME, DU- THE EVIL MANIPULATOR! I SHALL PUNISH YOU!!” The TV returned to the box and a wall opened. BTW the 8th floor looks like a parking lot. Inside the wall, a loud screech was heard, and a minotaur appeared.

“Shit! We ran out of cookies!” Amario was clearly panicking.

“Get a hold of yourself,” Darkchao is still calm as usual. “Let’s go hide in some pillars.”

The gang tried hard to hide from the minotaur, but the minotaur swept every pillar the gang tried to hide.

“It’s no use,” Asmi gave up. “We just have to face it.” She courageously faced the minotaur.

When the minotaur was about to swing it’s mighty axe, it halted halfway and exhaled hot air from its nose.

“WOOOOOOOOH! Nice Body!” the minotaur’s body shook, losing its grip of its axe and making it fall to himself. How stupid.

“Asmi killed the minotaur! Hurray!” The four boys cheered, while Asmi is dumbfounded. The boys didn’t even saw what happened. The TV reappeared, as well as the Evil Manipulator on it.

“Good job. You managed to kill the minotaur with ease, as expected,” the Evil Manipulator opened a candy and threw it in his mouth. “Now, your next destination is the 4th floor. Here, the traps are more brutal, since I made some clones from Animetake that’ll hinder your success. Muhahahahahahha!” the TV exploded again as expected.

The gang descended to the 7th floor with ease. In this floor, a lot of devices are here. These devices sent shivers to our protagonists, for they are the infamous TORTURE devices. And in the middle of this sea of horror is a lady... or a man… whatever. The human standing there has long hair, or a wig? That human is also holding a whip, and swings it to the floor several times.

“I-I know him! He’s the Space Cadet! He’ll never let us away till he’s satisfied!” our ever calm Darkchao is now shaking. But someone is shaking more powerfully.

“A SADIST!!!” At last, Amario let his emotions out and run towards the man standing in the middle. He was immediately whipped and turned down. But Amario managed to stand up.

“Go on guys, all handle him myself,” he threw a thumbs up to the rest as they followed his orders. “Now for you… MORE!”

“Thank you Amario, and your disgusting!!” Bluff shouted as they ran for the 6th floor.

The 6th floor is full of computers, but they aren’t on. An eerie silence filled the room as the gang walked through them. When they are in the middle of their way, all computers opened and a human life form appeared. The computer screens flashed a lot of videos, familiar videos.

“No, TOUHOU!!!” Fmm shouted while pointing at the computer screen.

“We’re doomed,” Bluff knelt as he was about to accept defeat but suddenly, someone offered him a hand.

“I-i-its Hifumiyo!!!” Darkchao shouted, as if he saw an angel send by the heaven above. “Wait, why are you here?”

“Fear not my brethren. For I, Hifumiyo, shalt cease thy evil plan of the Evil Manipulator. I shalt take over this challenge, and you guys go lower! I pray for thee success,” Hifumiyo declaimed with might as he faced the human that stopped his comrades. If you want to ask what they fought about, then guess. And if you want to know who he fought with, go check [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for references.

“I dunno what the hell you’re saying but your first and last line struck our very heart! We will never forget you!!” Bluff shouted as they descended to the next floor again. They never knew how Hifumiyo got there though.

“Two more floors,” Darkchao caught his breath. “And we’re down to four.”

“It will now be THREEEEEEE!” a shout thundered across the hall and tossed the four aside. It was Thor! No wait, Triple H! No, I dunno who he is.

Fmm stood up and made a cool quote.

“This one is mine. Now go,” he smiled. “Don’t forget about me.” He charged the long haired man.

“How could we forget the person who shouted in almost every death and floor!!” Bluff shouted while running alongside Darkchao and Asmi. “Wait, did I just shouted for the last 3 sacrifices?”

The three left from the crowd of 9 is now on their final leg of the Evil Manipulator’s game, and there as expected, a box with a TV awaits them.

“This is your last chance for survival. This last leg is the hardest among all. 1 sacrifice is not enough to make you pass a floor. Now then, good luck!” the TV exploded. That was the fastest speech the Evil Manipulator had! And he didn’t laugh! Why?! (whispers from behind. ‘Oh, he had a bad stomach? Oh, okay okay.’)

The trio rested for a while, since the 4th floor looks really safe. They even took a nap. After several hours, they woke up and descended to the next floor.

The 3rd floor looks like a dojo. They walked and arrived to the middle, where a man is standing.

“Shit, why is Chuck Norris here?” Darkchao was about to shout but he was stopped by Asmi.

“Look closely,” the trio looked at the man standing in the middle and they found him asleep.

“Thank god we took a nap,” Bluff said happily as they sneaked their way to the next floor.

“We’re on the last two floors now,” Darkchao sighed. “If only we we’re complete..”

“It’s alright,” Asmi patted Darkchao. “Everything’s gonna be alright.”

Two aren’t done yet with their romantic scene when an enemy appeared. It’s Ash Ketchum!

“I will be the greatest, that no one ever will. *dang dang dangdang* I’ll stop you with my real best, and offer you to boss. *dadadang* I will battle with all I had, blood and with my might. *dang dang dangdang* For each of you to understand, the power that I have! Poke- Huh?” The door behind Ash shut closed tightly. The trio used their cunningness to pass the busily singing Ash!

“*pant pant pant*” the trio breathe heavily. “This is the last floor. Now! Show yourself, Evil Manipulator!” Asmi shouted.

A clap roared through the lobby. “Very good, very good.” Standing on top of a box is no other than the Evil Manipulator. “You managed to pass the entire obstacles I made. This proves you worthy to be my opponent.” The Evil Manipulator grins devilishly. “MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“We will beat you!” Asmi said with vigor. Her companion’s morale just raised.

“Are you sure, old hag?” the Evil Manipulator sneers.

“Who you calling-“ Asmi was about to rage but she took hold of her chest. Darkchao and Bluff approached her in a worry

“High blood,” the Evil Manipulator said. “Since you’ve been raging since the first half, I enraged you again. Now die!” The Evil Manipulator threw a bun full of cholesterol and got in perfectly in Asmi’s mouth. She was unable to breath, and died.

“……” Where’s the shouting? Oh, Fmm is dead.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 05-31-2012, 02:07 PM

Darkchao and Bluff were speechless in the sight right in front of them. Darkchao stood up and dashed forward the Evil Manipulator with a vengeance. But the evil manipulator knows his weakness. Flying cockroaches! Not only Darkchao had this weakness, but Bluff as well. The two ran around the lobby like retards. One cockroach managed to land on Darkchao’s hand. Because of fright, Darkchao died.

Bluff is the only one left alive, but he is no match with the Evil Manipulator, let alone those flying cockroaches. When he was about to give up, he remembered all the sacrifices that was made for his sake. He clenched his fist, and decided to fight back. Out of nowhere, an insect spray appeared and landed straight to Bluff’s hand. Bluff, unfazed by the current incident, chanted something.

“Nomobuyo, Oshi, Hashitawa, Dokeda, Gunmicha, De, Ribura!”

Bluff transformed into a disgusting Mahou Shoujo! The Evil Manipulator was so shocked with this turn of events that he wet himself. Bluff jump from side to side of the lobby, spraying all the way, killing all flying cockroaches.

“You’re next,” Bluff pointed his spray to the Evil Manipulator who just wetted himself.

“Muha.. haha… MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” the Evil Manipulator laughed as he took of his pants. “You will never be able to defeat me! Rider change!”

Holy mother of! The Evil Manipulators transformation is far more awesome than that of Bluff, but Bluff managed to maintain his cool. The Evil Manipulator took out a card and placed it in his belt. “Final Attack Ride,” says so by the belt followed by a “Decade”. He then jumped and a lot of cards appeared that is following a path to Bluff. He then executed his kick.

Bluff, still maintaining his cool, jumped into the air as well and executed his final attack. With a mighty roar, he shouted the famous words, “BAYGONSPRAY KICK!!!!!”

The two kicks collided, though the other kick hit the spray can, and created a massive explosion that destroyed the whole building. A lot of dust was sent flying in the air, a lot of debris fell and the whole place is in havoc. It seems that no one survived the explosion. But wait, there’s one man walking away from the dust, carrying someone as well. It’s Bluff! He managed to defeat the Evil Manipulator, and he even showed sympathy to him.

“W-why did you save me?” The Evil Manipulator asked.

“Because the script sai- No, because I know that you will become a Good Manipulator,” he replied kindly to the Evil Manipulator.

“Because of your kindheartedness, I will grant you a wish,” the Evil Manipulator raised his hand to Bluff.

“My wish, is for you to return me to the original Animetake. Man, this whole crap wasted a lot of my time. I should have just read some VNs or watched some anime, but hey! I can’t believe I wasted my time here,” Bluff complained.

“Very well then.”

In a blink of an eye, everything returned back to normal.

And that is the story of the kidnappings in Animetake City.

Did you enjoy it? I enjoyed writing it, so maybe one or two among you will be able to smile at this stupid story. And again! This is for fun only! This was made unintelligently so don't expect logical approach to each and every situation. xD

Last edited by Bluff; 05-31-2012 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: grammar grammar grammar
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
OBAKEMONO!!
TheChaos0 Related to Mr. Good-guy

Send a message via MSN to TheChaos0
Default 05-31-2012, 02:18 PM

This made me smile on several occasions. Asmi... -sniff-

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

-- Philip K. Dick
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 05-31-2012, 02:20 PM

I can't wait for the reactions of those who's name is in there. xD
*rage shield ready*

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Homunculus
Hifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure Evil

Send a message via MSN to Hifumiyo
Default 05-31-2012, 02:31 PM

when are you making the sequel? :O
Too awesome @.@

btw who is the human i'm supposed to be fighting? xD

Last edited by Hifumiyo; 05-31-2012 at 02:33 PM..
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 05-31-2012, 02:34 PM

^You really have to ask, don't you? xD
I dunno if I'll make a sequel. If it becomes a blockbuster, maybe?

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Homunculus
Hifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure EvilHifumiyo Pure Evil

Default 05-31-2012, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluff View Post
^You really have to ask, don't you? xD
I dunno if I'll make a sequel. If it becomes a blockbuster, maybe?
ofc i need to ask xD

Also, the flying cockroach thing was awesome xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchao45 View Post
this shit right here....

this

shit

right

here.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM

^I'll leave it to your own opinion.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Homunculus

Default 05-31-2012, 03:11 PM

well i have a good idea to who you have in mind anyway xD

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Review Staff
chaotix37 Related to Mr. Good-guy

Send a message via Skype™ to chaotix37
Default 05-31-2012, 04:14 PM

I could have imagined saw (AT version) As I have read part 1. bit disappointed that I collapsed early.

Why take things seriously? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 06-01-2012, 04:33 AM

^Atleast you taught a lesson to our readers.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
The Revolution Is Here
Darkchao45 I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!Darkchao45 I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!Darkchao45 I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!Darkchao45 I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!Darkchao45 I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!Darkchao45 I'm trustworthy. Trust me on this!

Send a message via Skype™ to Darkchao45
Default 06-01-2012, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluff View Post
[Animetake Massacre: Part 3] One cockroach managed to land on Darkchao’s hand. Because of fright, Darkchao died.
( Click to show/hide )
ARE YOU F'ing KIDDING ME?! THAT GODDAMN COCKROACH MOTHERF- oh wait...

You bastard ;_;

That was amusing, but it would been more amusing if I killed that evil dur- I mean evil manipulator >.>

Thanks to everyone who made my sigs <3

Click and join if you likes teh K-Pop and anything related!

MAL

Playfire

tumblr

Last edited by Darkchao45; 06-01-2012 at 05:27 AM..
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Review Staff Leader
Amario People like me. :D

Default 06-01-2012, 06:09 AM

I was an 'M' how surprising if anything I think I defeated space cadet that evil 'S'.
No but seriously I didn't die though.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Huh? Is something wrong?

Default 06-01-2012, 06:29 AM

Oh yah, Dao, you, Fmm and Hif didn't get a dying scene. xD