Welcome to the AnimeTake FAQ. Here you’ll find a collection of frequently asked questions, and their respective answers.
How can I play the files I download here? / Why don’t I see any subtitles?
Download the Kawaii Codec Pack for Windows, MPlayer for *nix, and MPlayerOSX Extended for Mac. Avoid K-Lite, VLC, and other outdated/inferior players (e.g. GOMPlayer, KMPlayer, etc.) by all means necessary.
I can see the subtitles, however the video lags and/or is out of sync with the audio.
Make sure there are no other processes using too much of your RAM or CPU cycles. If there aren’t, on Windows, open your CCCP options and switch the h.264 decoder to MT. If this does not work, you can try the DivX H.264 Decoder and/or disabling deblocking as a last resort, to speed up playback. MPlayer users can disable some quality options as detailed here.
How do I download using Torrents?
When will (Name of show) come out?
AnimeTake does_NOT_subtitle shows, therefore, we do_NOT_know when any specific show will be released. If you wish to know, please seek out the information yourself by asking the sub group on their website or IRC channel.
DMCA – Copyright Issues
We try to monitor the submissions of new “content” to animetake.com but due to high volumes of activity we can not monitor all submissions.
If you believe your copyrighted content is shown on animetake.com without your authorization, in order for us to remove the content you must contact us in writing to identify the allegedly copyrighted content and for us to take action.
Please read on and provide all the required information, without the proper information we will not be able to take action.
Your written notice must include the following:
* Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
* Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
* Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send written notice using out Contact us form
Why did you guys stop posting (Name of show)?
AnimeTake has been forced to remove a number of shows due to DMCAs (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
If I did not find the answer to my question here, is it alright to ask in the comments?
That’s perfectly fine, we’re happy to answer any questions and are always looking to expand this page with more information.
No one checks the comments, is there another way I can get my question answered?
You are free to send a support email to ”AnimeTakeSupport@aol.com”. OR You can head over to the AnimeTake Forums Support Section and create a thread there.